Thursday, January 17, 2019

My enterprenueral journey



Basically, it was an intense self-redefining process for me. I dropped out of my engineering college in order to pursue my dream of becoming an entrepreneur and I saw a very different problem which is needed to be addressed. Nothing but there are very interesting phenomena it was as simple as it is. "If you want to pursue your dream of becoming something you don't need to do anything just study from previous year question papers and appear for exams" There you go you got the graduation neither you are getting true satisfaction nor getting anything out of your learning.


By seeing this tremendous ironical fact I thought of building a question and answer platform similar to stack overflow. But solving question papers are again become a headache for me some of the nice friends from presidency university and also from Dayananda Sagar came out to help me. spent so many years only to solve question and answers.


The browsing data from eduladder for the past year (2017-2018) is as follows. this is the data from google analytics.

Total Users 1,172,356
Unique users 1,169,039
Returning visitors 180,607
Total page views 2,910,519
Unique Page views 1,921,159
Avg. Time on Page 0:01:45
Bounce Rate 70.31%
Language
en-us 606,989
en-gb 426,023
First five countries based on visitors
India 1,084,903
UAE 12,765
USA 10,779
Pakistan 7,269
Nigeria 6,623

Most visited subject
CBSE

Decided to build a video platform which shows videos against the content so that students can easily understand concepts more easily. This video platform will be having a paid content section as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment